All deposits received are;
- Non transferable to other purchases or items.
- Non refundable if you cancel your order.
- Non refundable if you fail to pay the final balance of the pre-ordered items within 7 days of email notification that final payment is required.
- Refundable if we cannot supply you with the item pre-ordered due to an allocation by the manufacturer.
- Refundable if the item is cancelled by the Manufacturer.
- Refundable If the item has not been released from 12 months of your original order date and you wish to cancel.
Payment for the remaining balance on pre-orders will usually be requested a week before items are expected to be ready to ship. An invoice will be generated for the remaining amount(s) to be paid and will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to pay the final amount.
When you receive notification of your pre-order being due in stock but you no longer require the item you pre-ordered, please notify us via email within 7 days. Failure to notify us after this time will result in automatic cancellation of all current outstanding pre-orders. Please note we are not obliged to refund the deposits paid on the outstanding pre-orders. Refunds are made at managements discretion.